Friday, August 19, 2005

My dentist

I guess I've always thought my dentist is hot. He's my dad's age though, so it's not something that I've ever really given much weight to - just that he's very attractive for his age.

I had my bi-annual cleaning done yesterday (about four months late - oops, someone spank me for it!) and asked my dental hygenist about the potential risks using gags. I started work at a very vanilla sex shop, so I posed the question as one that my customers had asked me. My whole family go to this dentist, and hygenist, and while they all know to some degree or another about my kink there's no need to have it bandied around. Anyway, for those who care about the response, she was quite concerned about people having their jaw stretched for long periods of time because it can put stress on the joint and cause it to become dislocated. Ouch. This is why my new favourite gag is duct tape - that and the fact that it was so hot when it was used on me. And I couldn't drool, which I hate. Or love. Or one of those love/hate things that D/s and SM is full of. *smile*

Anyway, so my dentist comes in to do his quick check of my teeth and I'm expecting the same old routine that I hear every time I go, which is that I have perfect teeth (when I was younger he told me I should win "Miss-Perfect-Teeth 19-- <-insert year here) and that can you believe that I've been coming to him since I was three? How time flies!

Instead, he's poking around at my back molar where I have a cavity *blush* and then he asks me:

"Are you flossing, young lady?"

Suddenly it didn't feel like an innocent, run-of-the-mill dentist appointment. I'm sure I blushed. I mumbled something - didn't matter what because I couldn't talk anyway with the instruments in my mouth. I started imagining some scene where I defiantly say "No! I'm not flossing and you can't make me!" and him turning me over in the chair (because I'm lying down at that moment in the dental chair) and spanking me until I promise to take better care of my teeth.

Ahhh what a nice daydream.

Of course, I have to go back in a few weeks to have that cavity filled and I know that I will be thinking about this as he's drilling into my tooth...

*grin*

Labels: