Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Muscle spasms

This is a funny story, now. At the time it sucked like nothing else!

There I was, riding my boyfriend at the time, when all of a sudden both quad and both hamstring muscles spasmed. For anyone who has ever had a muscle cramp, they know the only way to get rid of them is to stretch the muscle. However, being that the hamstring and quad muscles are opposite of each other, when one stretches the other contracts. One can see my problem.

I went from happily moaning to flopping around the bed like a beached whale while my boyfriend went from being close to orgasm to wondering "What the fuck just happened?" He had to rub the cramps out of my hamstrings so that I could stretch the quads.

One of my more priceless moments having sex. Of course, my personal belief is that sex should be fun and funny, and if you can't laugh with someone in bed then the relationship has some serious problems. Not that I laughed all that much at the time (although I seem to remember him choking back some chuckles at my expense) but I sure laughed about it afterwards.

Labels: