Thursday, February 16, 2006

Where does time go???

Now that school has started, it's flying by at an amazing rate. I can't believe it's already half way through February.

And unfortunately, it's also past midnight and I have to get up for school at 630 tomorrow - and I got up at 330 this morning to watch the men beat Italy in the Olympics. My bro, another friend of ours, Pomegranate, and myself watched and cheered and made breakfast. And then I went back to bed and missed first class. Ahh the things I do for hockey.

Okay, so my point here is to say that I haven't forgotten about my blog and I have been sent some lovely pictures of my spanked bottom from my New Years trip to Sir that I may post, if I can figure out how.

And I will be receiving a present from myself in the next few weeks - a laptop!! So perhaps when I am bored at school and procrastinating, or ignoring a boring lecture, I'll be able to come on here and post more often. We'll see. No promises, mind!!