Monday, November 14, 2005

New toys

I bought myself two new toys yesterday. *big smile*

I haven't had a chance to try out them out yet but let me tell you about them anyway. The first is a clitoral vibrator that is on a harness, therefore being hands free. Being a vibrator, I know that Sir is not going to let me play with this hardly at all, and probably not until I get to see him again, since he's all about weaning me away from vibrators. However, I have high hopes that it could be incorporated quite well into play, or even sex. The controller is not a hand held - it's attached by a cord - but I don't think it would be too much in the way.

The other toy is something that I'm hoping I do get to play with alone. It is a set of Smart Balls. They are like Ben Wa balls but larger, and dipped in what feels like silicone but is a different kind of material. Inside them is another ball that bounces around and apparently feels pretty damn cool. They are also good for improving the Kegel muscle because you have to clench a bit to keep them in.

I hope that I get to talk to Sir tonight so that I can do a trial run soon. It's soooo frustrating having new toys and not being allowed to do anything with them. And maybe tonight I'll get to cum. We had a bet on a hockey game that I lost which meant I had to go another week (I had already gone one) without cumming and I get 10 strokes of the cane followed by 50 with the hairbrush the next time I see him ... but that's somewhere in the future and cumming may happen tonight so I think I'll focus on that.

Labels: