Friday, September 30, 2005

My dentist part 2

For those of you who read my post from a month ago or so, I was talking about my dentist and how I was having a fantasy about him ...

I went back today to have my old filling drilled out and a new one put in. I'm not squeemish about the dentist - I just suck it up and think about other things and I usually find it's not that bad.

We were talking about my other cavity that he wasn't filling today, and I asked him if maybe we should as my health benefits will be ending soon. He told me that so long as I floss every day, the cavity will not get bigger. I asked, giggling, "What if I don't floss?" and he responded with a very stern look and said, "Then you pay." Mmm shivers. Too bad he didn't mean the way I wanted it to mean...

So there I am, in the chair, horizontal with my head lower than my feet (y'know how they do the thing with the chair) which always makes me feel disadvantaged anyway, and my dentist is doing his thing in my mouth and I'm ignoring the drill and thinking about my lovely conversation with Sir last night ...

And then Dr Dentist starts telling me I'm a good girl, but in this offhand manner, like how you would say it to your dog. I'm not much for objectification kinks but man, it was hot! I'm lying down, my mouth is cranked wide open, there's all sorts of things going on in there (but I'm frozen so I can't feel it) and Dr Dentist is murmuring "good girl" to me as he continues with his work.

Hot. Hilarious. I was giggling away in my head but managed to keep a straight face (or as much of one as I could in the situation) because I figured he doesn't need to know that I have these kinky fantasies about him, considering he remembers me from when I started going there at 3 years old.

Labels: