Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Last night was a repeat of the previous night with two new things, one expected and one not. The first, that I had to masturbate on camera; the second that I was naked while doing so and in the corner.

I feel his control and I'm loving it.

My corner time lasted for the full 10 minutes last night ... at least I think it did. My sense of time got a little messed up and it felt like longer than the night before. It really felt like he was right there with me, and when he left the room briefly, I had no inclination to move a muscle, exactly as if we were in person.

I thought that masturbating on camera would be difficult but as the camera cannot get my face as well as my cunt at the same time, it wasn't so bad. He also removed himself from my sight by turning off the light at his end, so I didn't have the option of watching him. That left me to concentrate on the pleasure that I was feeling, touching my dripping wet pussy. Again, being in the corner and listening to his lecture got me soaking wet. I was so close to orgasm the entire time, which is exactly how he wants me to be, to learn this lesson.

He got me to spank my poor pussy a few times and it hurt from me doing it! I know that it's really going to sting when it's his hand and his strap and his comment was something like, "The strap on your clit will dry that up in no time."

He's away on business for the next week, so it's just me, myself, and I. However, I now feel his presence so much more strongly than before so I know that I will not be tempted to cheat. God, I wouldn't dare!

He's told me that if I do not hear from him beforehand, I am allowed to cum on Sunday night but only once, and only with my hand of course. Last night I was told that using my vibe will now be reserved for special occasions only and so I had better get used to my own fingers. I tell ya, I'm so on edge that it's damn difficult to hold back during my 5 minutes of enforced touching with my fingers. So anyway, Sunday is the night, and then no more touching at all until he gets back and we talk. I can make it. Just four more nights of torture and then release ...

Labels: