Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Corner time on camera

Last night I spent some time in the corner.

There's nothing new in that. I've been talking with a Dom for the past month or so and we seem to be gradually moving closer to a D/s relationship, pending actually meeting in person. He lives a couple hours flight away from me, so we've been talking online and on the phone.

And he's put me in the corner a few times already. Before, it was more as a training exercise to see if I would obey. Now, it's punishment for a deliberate disobedient act of mine. Do you ever have those times when you wish you could take something back? Believe you me, this is one of those times.

He has taken control of my orgasms and even if or when I am allowed to touch myself. He had given me free reign on my orgasms after a couple of weeks of only being allowed one every few days or once a week, so you think I would be estatic. However, the one drawback was that I was not allowed to use my bullet.

I love my bullet. Ever since I discovered vibrators I haven't used my hand to masturbate. He has decided that is going to change, and that he is going to wean me from my bullet. Hence, free masturbation and orgasm rights but no bullet.

I disobeyed the very next day. It was kind of a push, to see if he'd respond, and also because I was frustrated and couldn't get there with my hand. So I used the vibe and of course had to confess, because I'm no good at lying, especially when I feel guilty.

I have not orgasmed now since Wednesday of last week, and I have no idea how long my punishment will last. Every night I have to touch myself for 5 minutes and then kneel in the corner, bare bottom on display, for 10 minutes. I hate the corner, but anyway ...

I bought a webcam yesterday, on his advice, so that we could have conversations online and be able to see each other. And of course, there is the matter of him being able to supervise my punishment.

Last night, after we'd talked for a while online, he ordered me into the corner. I adjusted the webcam so that it was capturing the corner, and then I slowly dragged myself over there and pulled my pants and panties down. It was so different, knowing that he was watching me. He lectured me sporadically for the 5 minutes that he kept me there - I think he was a little lenient because this was the first time we had done this interactively. And to my shock, I found that I was so wet, I was literally almost dripping from my pussy. I found myself hoping desperately that he couldn't tell, that the camera was too far or at the wrong angle to capture this.

I ended up telling him when we talked on the phone afterwards, as he made me touch myself for his pleasure. I was so aroused I was begging him to be allowed to cum. In this there was no leniency. Instead, I was ordered to spank my pussy a few times, so that I could get an idea of what is coming to me when we meet in person.

Unfortunately, I've changed the plan from a lovely getting-to-know-you spanking to a punishment spanking the first time we meet. That means no warm up and it's going to be very sound, so I've been told. And my pussy is going to be spanked as well as my bottom, with his hand and with his strap. I'm quite nervous about the whole thing and I know I will be a very sorry little girl afterwards.

It's one of those things that I wish I could take back. One stupid moment in time with the vibe has been causing me a lot of unsatisfied arousal. However, the one good thing is that now I know that I cannot get away with being disobedient, especially when it's deliberate. Perhaps if it had been an accidental thing, he would not be punishing me so much but he told me that he wants me to learn now that he does not put up with deliberate disobedience.

So I get to squirm my way through my days, getting wetter and wetter when I remember our conversations and the things that he's said to me, and I know that there is no relief in my near future.

In fact, I have a feeling that there will be many ways he can use the webcam to embarrass me, expose me, and arouse me. The ideas make me nervous, give me butterflies, but my body betrays me and I'm getting wet again ...

Labels: ,