Friday, September 02, 2005

I must have a huge neon sign above my head that blinks the words "She's kinky!" I cannot believe how many times things have been said to me that hit a little too close to home.

Example: last semester I was in one of my philosophy classes and we were having a class discussion about something or other. I am very vocal in class and never afraid to share my opinion (and never afraid to admit when I'm wrong either - good trait for a philosophy major. Logic can be a bitch sometimes! *lol*) So anyway, my prof was giving us an example of the problem and he said, "So say that someone - let's say dawn - actually likes pain. Then what?" I almost swallowed my tongue. Woah so did not see that coming!

Example: a girl at work loves to smack me on the ass. She does it all the time in a friendly "I-love-you" kind of way. She has no idea that I'm a slut for a spanking. She just likes to smack me.

There's more but I can't think of them at the moment. I just think it's funny. Maybe I give off a vibe? Maybe it's because I'm really open about what I do that I slip things in, subconsciously?