Wednesday, August 24, 2005

kissing

I miss kissing.

Little pecks when saying hello or goodbye.

Long drawn out, make-out session kisses.

Frantic "need to be in you, part of you, one with you" kisses.

Kissing during sex, during dinner, during life.

The thing is, I find kissing to be much more intimate than any other activity, with the possible exception of anal sex but that gets it's own post. I can fuck a guy, suck his cock, be spanked or tied up or clamped or any number of other (wonderful) activities but nothing comes close to touching me the way a simple kiss does.

Maybe it's a remnant from growing up with "Pretty Woman". She won't kiss but she'll do anything else. Maybe it's the fact that kissing seems to get lost a little bit after sex becomes the norm. Kissing is the front door into the house of sexual practise but once you have the key you don't have to wait around outside anymore.

All I know is, when I meet a Dom who loves to kiss me as much as he loves to control me, I'll know that I've met a Dom that I want to hold on to. I've met Doms who feel that kissing is too equal and they give it no part in their dynamic and when I played with them, I agreed with their philosophy. But now that I am on the hunt for a relationship, kissing is something that is taking on more importance.