Thursday, January 04, 2007

I almost felt guilty when I woke up this morning and realized it was 11:30 - Y and L had been up and at work for a couple hours at that point and I didn't even get out of my pjs until 3pm. Lovely.

What was also lovely was getting an email from S with his flight info for tomorrow. Fucking yay! I pick him up at around 2pm which is good because hopefully he won't be too tired and we can hang out and make some dinner and have some yummy good sex. I'm loving the yummy good sex. *grin*

I went back to Y and M's tonight to watch the game - we won; 5 in a row now - and our friend Jamie was there too. After M left for work, the three of us played this hilarious PS2 game called Katamari where you are a little alien dude and you have to roll around this ball and pick up stuff. It's quite entertaining, especially after a few glasses of wine.

I made to my martial arts class tonight which was good - I wasn't sure if I was going to laze out on it. But as always, I was glad that I didn't. We were working on katas that whole class which is my favourite thing to do so even though I worked up quite a sweat (and regretted all those cigarettes) it was great.

The plan for tomorrow - get up at 8 and put laundry in. Snooze until it has to be switched to the drier, then get put another load in and get up. Clean the house, clean outside my house, take books back to the library, get coffee, stop off at WW to get weighed (it's gonna be ugly for the third week running but I'm dealing with it) and then head to the airport. Just in case we end up spending a bunch of time together and he comes back to my place at some point, I want it to be looking its best. I'm a bit of a freak like that. I can't stand to have people in my house until I know that it's spotless. Unfortunately, that means that I have to clean the bathroom, vacuum, wet and dry swiffer the hardwood, dust, do the dishes, take all the shit that piles up on my kitchen counter and redistribute it, and do my laundry.

On the plus side, it will be great to get this big clean done because I have been meaning to do it since my last exam finished, three weeks ago, and instead I have been surface cleaning a little as I go but not really getting down to business. Now I have a reason to get the place in shape.

One of my tips is that I set my timer for an hour, and I tell myself that I will only clean for an hour. However, once I start, my cleaning OCD kicks in and I don't want to stop, so when the timer goes off I ignore it and go on a rampage.

It will also help to occupy some of the 14 hours I have to go before seeing him at the airport.

I'm smitten. Does it show? *laughing*