Thursday, January 25, 2007

I called S tonight after class. We chatted for 20 minutes while I drove home. He's still sick and didn't go to work today, and he has a cough so he's not gonna come over to Y and M's tomorrow. He did thank me for the invitation to watch me get spanked. I had to ask him "Are you being sarcastic?" because it sounded like it with the cold but he wasn't. He likes to watch and I think by me inviting him to do so made him realize that I'm not stressing out about him and I not playing. Clearly, I'm getting that itch scratched by someone else, and I'm cool with him being a part of it or not.

We hung up and I felt really great about the conversation. He said if his throat started to feel better he would call me, and I thought, "Yeah, right."

But then, about 20 minutes after I got home, my cell started ringing that special ring that only he can produce. I went rushing for the phone, missed the call and called him back. I was trying to wait for him to leave a message but I couldn't. He said, "I don't know what you're doing tonight but I'm going to watch a movie and you're welcome to come over and watch with me." My response: "That would be lovely."

I picked up "Little Miss Sunshine" which we both enjoyed and giggled over. I recommend. When the movie ended, we watched the last 20 minutes of Iron Chef America, and during the commercial I leaned over and smooch-kissed him. I said, "Sorry. I just have to do it," and then I did it again. I don't want what he has but I couldn't just hang out there all evening and not touch him! That's asking too much.

After Iron Chef he said he was going to bed and I am exhausted so I put on my shoes and then hugged him goodbye. It was a really good hug - neither of us let go quickly and I got to nuzzle in his neck a little bit.

And we flirted. And the sexual chemistry is back.

And really, it was just a perfect evening. Which HE initiated.

New plan is working just fine. It will be what it will be, and I will be happy with it.

And I am.