Sunday, January 14, 2007

I said to Guns as we were driving back to her place today after coffee: "Ten bucks says he doesn't call." She didn't say anything, which made me laugh and say, "Well, since you agree with me, that's not a bet you should take!"

But seriously - I don't think he's going to call. And surprisingly, I feel okay about it. Strange, I know. Maybe resigned?

I asked Guns, "Why can't it just be simple? Why does it always have to be so fucking difficult?"

Neither of us have an answer to that question, although she did point out that if it was easy, we would probably be married by now. That made both of us laugh since neither one of us has ever been in a relationship that we wanted to move in that direction.

Until now, anyway. Dammit.

And men say that women are complicated? I don't bloody think so!