Saturday, January 13, 2007

I emailed S a few days ago to throw out the idea of going to see the 007 movie on Sunday. I said, "I know, I know, no plans, no expectations, but I figured I would throw it out there and put a bug in your ear to make you think about it. So ... think about it and give me a call."

I meant to not phone him and see if he would phone me but we all know I suck at this. So tonight I left the Hockey Day in Canada gathering that I was at around 10 and I called him. He was out at some Irish pub with his boss (which one? I dunno) having some drinks, to which I expressed disappointment because I wanted to go over to his house and hang out. That was code for have sex. Man do I want to have sex with him. It's just that good. Anyway, he said that if he went home tonight, he would call me.

It's now almost 11:30 and of course I haven't heard from him yet, and I kinda want to call him again because I really want to see him tonight. But I don't want to be the stalker ... hmm. Pubs close at midnight, so maybe just after 12 I'll text him and say I'm still up, just in case he was wondering ... and maybe write something sex-related so he gets where I'm going with this. Or maybe I'll phone him just after midnight and say that I thought maybe he had forgotten about me ... not a stretch, by any means.

That leaves me with half an hour to kill. I could do homework but I think instead I will have a shower and shave - just to be on the safe side. I don't really think I will be going over there tonight but if I do, I want to absolutely knock his socks off and I can't do that if I'm not feeling at my absolute most sexy. Therefore - no hair. Off I go.