Saturday, January 06, 2007

Two more things to add:

When he was getting me off two nights ago, while I was scratching his back, he told me "Shh!" I had mentioned how hot the "don't talk; don't move" scenario had been, and I guess I am pretty loud. I really can't help it though. To help me out, at one point he had his free hand tangled in my hair and he pushed my head down on his cock so that I couldn't breathe, let alone make any sounds. He had to tell me "Shh!" a few times - usually when he gives me an order I try to carry it through until I know that it no longer applies, but that night I kept forgetting and being loud again.

The next morning I woke him up by scratching his back. I really like doing it because I know he enjoys it so much. Anyway, he got me going, then ordered me to play with myself but not to cum, while he put a condom on. Then he placed both of my hands on my groin and pulled up so that my clit was exposed. As he thrust inside me, missionary style, he clamped his hand over my mouth to stifle any sounds I may have been making. That hand stayed there until he came and we were finished. That was hot too.

And now I'm excited and I have no idea when I will be getting some more of the yummy sex. Please maybe tomorrow...

Labels: ,