Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I called him on Saturday to see how he was feeling. He still felt like shit, although he was outside getting some fresh air after being inside for a few days.

I said I'd call him in a few days to see how he's feeling.

I still haven't called. I was busy last night, spending some much needed alone time tonight, I have martial arts tomorrow night, I don't get out of class until 6:30 on Thursday in which case he'll probably already have made plans ... which takes us to Friday. I'm going to call him on Thursday to invite him to Y and M's house on Friday for hockey, dinner, and the possibility of watching Y beat on my ass (yay!). If he comes, great. If not, I'll still be spending time with people I love, watching my team who I love, and getting my ass spanked which, you guessed it, I love. No down side to that night!

Saturday I want to go to WET! which is a womens only play party here in Vancouver that I have not yet ventured out to, but I have heard good things about. I'll let y'all know the inside scoop on Sunday.

Sunday I'll need to read and read and read and read and then read some more for school. Oh, and plan my presentation and work out a paper outline, and write a journal entry, and then read some more. I think I'll just hit up the school library and not leave all day.

And then it will be Monday and a whole new week of school fun will start.

So really, Friday night is the only night possible that S and I could hang out. And man, does that make me happy. I'm so glad that my life finally got busy enough that I don't have to hang around being all stupid and emotional. After all, if he's not emotionally invested (and it really doesn't appear that he is, since he hasn't called or emailed me!) then why should I waste the time or the energy or the fabulousness that is me?

I do still wish that it were different. But if wishes were horses then beggars would ride.