Sunday, January 28, 2007

Y and I played last night. It was great, as always. She was sweating more than me by the end, and she says that today her hands are bruised from punching my ass. I do love me the ass punching. On my end - I was expecting to see some bruises today but there was nothing there. I can feel that the muscle underneath is bruised and it's been a bit stingy sometimes today, but nothing I can take a picture of to show Y her good work.

S didn't come over. I had sent him a text saying that the offer was still open if he wanted to come, but didn't expect an answer.

M made me feel loved after Y and I came upstairs from the dungeon. There were a few people over and everyone was sitting around the living room, doing coke and chatting. (Just for the record, I don't do the coke myself. The idea of snorting something up my nose makes me cringe in disgust.) M leaned over and said to me that he really likes me, he really likes hanging out with me, that I'm always welcome in their house, and that if I ever need to talk and Y's not around, I'm always welcome to come over and talk to him. So sweet. I gave him a big hug and kiss and told him he could have one of my "wank fodder" certificates. The idea is that if you are so blessed with such a certificate, you can position me any way you choose and then you can wank yourself off while looking at me and my goodies. He is *so* excited by the thought. It's cute.

I got home around 2:30, slept until 11, then dragged my ass out of bed and sat around for an hour or so, trying to figure out what to do about the dojo. Thankfully, I was able to see past my emotional idiot-ness and do what was best for me and know that I was doing it for my own benefit and not to prove a point about anything.

Since then I've read the book I needed to have read for Tuesday, leaving me with the reading I need to get done for Monday still unread but hey, that's why there's another day to the weekend. I watched "The Breakup" which was not very good and full of a lot of yelling that made me feel vaguely uncomfortable. Thankfully I had also rented the first 2 dvds of season 4 from Sex and the City, so I watched a couple episodes.

Now I'm hanging out in my chair and thinking about heading to bed. Well actually I've been thinking about it for the past hour and a half, so perhaps it's time to turn the computer off and actually do it.

Good night.

Labels: