Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I've decided to show S just how adorable and lovely I can be.

Yesterday when we were hanging out, we went grocery shopping. Let me just add here that I really enjoy wandering the grocery store with him, because he eats such different food from me and so I stop and look at all sorts of stuff that I never noticed before. The one thing he specifically wanted to get was honey for his tea. We got back to his house (wow - in my head I just wrote that sentence as "We got home...") and realized we didn't get honey.

So what did I do? I stopped at the store this afternoon and bought him some, wrote "Because I'm sweet like that... ~d" on the bottle, and hung it on the doorknob to his house.

I stopped by there on my way to Y and M's. Thankfully the outside door was open so I could knock directly on his door. He was surprised to see me but I explained that I wanted to make sure that he got his present because the lady upstairs seemed a little confused about what I was doing and I thought she might have moved it. He had got it, and he said, "Thank you. That was very thoughtful." Yeah uh huh I know. Aren't I great? *grin*

I kissed him and said that I wasn't staying - I was on my way over to the hockey game. He pretended to be upset at missing it but really he was watching cooking shows and quite content. I blew him a kiss and went on my way.

D came over to Y and M's house because she had some stuff to take of with Y, and one of her first comments to me was, "Well you seem to be falling in love hey?" She reads my public blog which is edited down - this one gets the gory details with no names; that one gets names and very few details. It's just how I deal with my need to write balanced against my desire to stay in touch with my friends. You, dear reader of "naughty", remain anonymous and therefore I can spill all the angst to you. Do you feel special?

I'm not thinking of love at this point. Mostly because I'm afraid that if I start, I won't ever stop. Therefore, the concept of 'love' doesn't exist right now. Showing him how great I am to have around and how damn lovable I am - that's a concept that I'm working.