Monday, January 29, 2007

Questions asked and answered.

He's not sleeping with someone else. When I asked this, he said, "I'm all alone out here."

I replied, "You picked me up."

The eyebrow went up and I got the look. "You picked me up." I giggled. I suppose it's six of one, half a dozen of the other. Although he did invite me back to his house. After I had flirted with him nonstop for about 5 hours. Yeah, we'll call this one a draw.

When I was leaving, I invited him to Y and M's again this week for hockey. He said no, so I ran through the possibilities - them, the cats, the smoke, the hockey. Yep, it's the hockey. He's got no interest. The fact that I got him to watch one was amazing, so I gave myself a point. He downgraded it to half a point. *grin*

I then said that I am not waiting or expecting any kink from him. If it happens, great, but I can get that itch scratched somewhere else, and there's no one else who can do to me what he can do. (He rocked my socks off again tonight in the sex department. Oh. my. god.) We both sort of said together that the door is open if he is in the mood or he wants to participate but I added that there's no pressure.

We started talking about how we're both loners in the fact that we like to spend a lot of time by ourselves, and people tend to get on our nerves if we have to be around them for too long. I asked him if he was still in the selfish place and he looked affronted and denied being selfish. I clarified and said that when I have gone through break-ups, I have gone through a period where I didn't want to consider anyone else but myself, and he agreed that that is where he is. And that's fine, now that I know, and he knows that I know.

Then I said that it would be great if he spontaneously phoned me and asked me to do something. I said that I always phone him and that makes me feel like I'm doing all the chasing and why should I bother ... but then I said, "But I want to bother. So phone me." And he agreed.

So it is what it is, what I figured out that it was, once I cut out my own bullshit and drama and baggage. He is telling it like it is. It's not a relationship exactly - I wouldn't call him my boyfriend (except in my head and I'll deny it to anyone who calls me on it! *lol*) but whatever it is, I feel better about it.

And man. The more we hang out, the more I fall. And the better the sex gets. We did things tonight that I didn't think I would ever do or have done to me. And what's more crazy than that - it was fucking fantastic.

The best part of the night was when I was hugging him goodbye and he said, "Thanks for coming over," and I said, "Thanks for having me. In every sense of the word." He laughed and said that I beat him to it - he was just about to say that.

A booty call gone right. I'm walkin' on sunshine ...