Sunday, February 04, 2007

I'm such a pessimist!

I phoned S today to let him know that I wouldn't be attended an event that we both thought we might end up volunteering at, because I have had a terrible head cold for the past 2 days and spent the majority of that time in bed. I sounded all sniffly in the message because my nose won't stop running. S had said a few days ago that he would most likely be working tonight at another gig but he still wasn't sure, so I thought it would be the polite thing to do to let him know I wouldn't be at the event so that he wouldn't show up and expect to see me.

I don't remember what time this was ... maybe 4:30ish? And he never called me back to see how I am feeling! Now maybe he is at that job, although he would probably be working until 3 this morning so I would imagine that he wouldn't have been there yet ... anyway. I'm sick, I'm being a pessimist, but I'll tell ya - if he doesn't call me tomorrow to see how I am, he's gonna lose major brownie points!!