Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Unfair tactics? Yeah, I'll say so!

S called me last night but I had my ringer off since I was at the coffee shop doing homework. I saw it about 45 minutes afterwards, so I called him back. He was kinda sleepy but not so sleepy that he couldn't tease the hell out of me and refuse to let me come over. Payback for making him horny at work the other night.

Yeah - I could barely string two words together in a sentence. He was saying things like, "I want to lick you," or "I'm going to make you cum so hard ... " I tried to get him back and I really tried to convince him to let me come over but he was sticking to his guns that tonight wouldn't work. Probably better because I have this presentation to write this morning that I am giving later today, but damn it I wanted the sex.

He said that he might not go to work today, in which case he'll call me. In fact, his words were, "Maybe I won't go to work in the morning and I'll fuck you hard before you go to school." Good thing I had the car stopped at this point because I was in no shape to be working heavy machinery.

He also mentioned that tonight might be better. I said that I am watching the game at Y and M's but I would be done around 10, but he might be working tonight like he's been working every other night since ... forever!

Even though I was so turned on and being left high and dry, I thought that it was pretty cool that he called and did this. It means that he is into the booty call and that he is also into being Mr Funny-Man with me again.

And I know that this is a strange way to be dealing with the situation but I feel good about the fact that I haven't had sex with anyone else. When we hook up eventually, if he asks or says anything about it, I can be honest and say nope, that I wasn't interested in getting it from anyone else except him.

It would have been nice to have been able to sleep a little better last night, but that's okay. Hopefully some rockin' sex is in my near future. *grin*